Relation «Monitoring» and «Management» of School Education
The efficiency of the educational institutions and modernization and reformation of the educational systems have had priority in politics for the last years. These haven’t been completed thoroughly in the Bulgarian educational system. Among the basic problems are the excessively centralized system of school education and the lack of a control system aimed at the idea to humanize education, support, assertive environment, assistance. Control within and over school organizations is part of their ruling and such possible technology is monitoring, and under the conditions of decentralization and independence of school education, this technology would be more efficient.
The report deals with the basic characteristics of monitoring as a technology of social control, its basic relations as well as its interdependence of the ruling of the school education and its quality
1. Andreichin, L., L. Georgiev, St. Iliev, N. Kostov, Iv. Lekov, St. Stoikov, Tsv. Todorov. The Dictionary of the Bulgarian Language. Nauka I Izkustvo, S. 2001.
2. Balkanski, P. School Management. Book First. Laska. S. 2001.
3. Gaberov, I., D. Stephanova. The Dictionary of the Foreign Words in the Bulgarian Language. 2002.
4. Georgieva, V. Metatechnologies for Management of the Quality of Education. Prosveta. S. 2009.
5. Georgieva, V. Educational Marketing. University Publisher «Neophit Rilski» Blagoevgrad. 2005.
6. Georgieva, V., Sv. Nikolaeva. Educational Management. Organization and Management of Educational Activities, Institutions and Projects. Askoni-publisher. S. 2001.
7. Giurova, V., V. Georgieva, V. Bojilova, B. Kriviradeva. Inquiries about Educational Management. Ex-pres. 2009.
8. Gjurova, V. About Management in Education – a Dialogue with Peter Dracker. Magazine Pedagogy. book. 1 и book. 2. 2009.
9. Milev, Al., Y. Bratkov, B. Nikolov. The Dictionary of the Foreign Words in the Bulgarian Language. Nauka I Izkustvo. S. 1964.
10. Wikipedia - http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%82. 11. The Philosophical Dictionary.
- There are currently no refbacks.